The Essentials of EFT (AAMET Level 1)
- Have you seen friends get good results with Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and want to learn how to do the same?
- Do you want to learn how to use EFT on your family members?
- Have you tapped along to Emotional Freedom Technique YouTube videos, but not experienced the relief you'd hoped for?
- Are you sceptical that such a profound healing tool could really be a simple emotional tapping technique?
If you answered "yes!" to any of those questions, then come to my two-day Level 1 EFT Training and learn a simple healing method that targets unresolved emotional issues and clears the blocks to vibrant health and complete happiness.
This is an introductory course, and no previous experience of the Emotional Freedom Technique is required to attend.
This is a fast-paced yet thorough two-day workshop introducing the history and philosophy of EFT, how to use the EFT technique on yourself and others, plus techniques to improve the effectiveness of EFT. The workshop is experiential, allowing you to use EFT for a range of emotional and physical issues. I always allow plenty of time to answer your questions about EFT, and you will leave feeling confident to use the Emotional Freedom Techniques at home.
Rob Spielman, Prince Rupert, BC, Canada
Why should you take THIS EFT Training?
- This EFT Training is accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET).
- Annabel Fisher is an experienced and authorized EFT Trainer with a teaching background.
- The number of participants is strictly limited, allowing for individual attention.
- There is plenty of time for you to ask questions and share ideas about EFT.
- Annabel doesn't lecture! This course is packed full with experiential, hands-on learning, so you go home already practiced and fluent in the new techniques.
- You'll learn how to use EFT tapping on yourself AND how to use EFT for working with others.
- During many Level 1 EFT courses, you simply EFT tap as a group. In this workshop, you'll have the opportunity to use EFT for specific issues, working in pairs in a supervised environment.
- Most "introductory" EFT trainings are one day, leaving you overwhelmed and without sufficient practice time. This EFT workshop is two full days, which will allow you time to integrate the learning into your practice of EFT.
JS, Port Coquitlam
What will you learn with Annabel Fisher?
- Emotional Freedom Technique research, history and philosophy.
- The essence of EFT, the Discovery Statement.
- Gary Craig's Basic Recipe and the Short Cut Version.
- How to refine your application of the Basic Recipe.
- What can be treated with EFT tapping.
- Understanding psychological reversal (self sabotage) and how this impedes successful application of EFT.
- What to do if EFT doesn't seem to be working.
- The different aspects of a problem, how to identify them, and what to do when aspects shift.
- How and when to use EFT techniques such as the Movie Technique, Creeping Up on the Problem, and Chasing the Pain.
- How to gather information before you start EFT tapping, and what questions to ask.
- How to use EFT for yourself and for others to treat physical pain, emotional pain, cravings and more.
You will receive an EFT Level 1 Manual and Level 1 Certificate of Attendance.
- Level 1 Participants, November 2007
Learning EFT in a group environment also has numerous benefits:
- The group energy is increased by many people focusing on the same thing – this makes learning EFT easier, more interesting, and energizing rather than tiring.
- You get to learn from other people's questions and problems.
- You immediately get to practice your new EFT techniques while the learning is still fresh, and receive help if you get stuck or confused.
During the workshop, there will be a short break mid-morning, and mid-afternoon, plus a break for lunch. It's recommended that lunch is eaten together at a restaurant so that discussions about EFT can continue. If you would prefer to bring your own lunch, then you are still invited to join the group at the restaurant.
Staying at the hotel?
The EFT Emotional Freedom Technique workshop is held at the Holiday Inn Vancouver Airport - Richmond, 10720 Cambie Road, Richmond, BC, Canada V6X 1K8.
The hotel offers a discounted room rate to anyone attending the EFT training. Please contact the catering and sales manager, Melissa Ibbotson on her direct line: 1-604-207-3185. Just let her know you are attending a workshop with The EFT Healing Centre.
AAMET Level 1 Workshop: The Essentials of EFT and Beyond
Date: Friday 14th & Saturday 15th September 2012
Price: $347, plus HST
"I must say you handled EVERYTHING and EVERYONE so professionally. Kudos to you... Absolutely loved every moment." VC, Abbotsford
"I am delighted with what I have learned. EFT is a wonderful tool to help deal with one's life, past and future. Annabel was clear and wonderfully supportive. The workshop was empowering without indoctrinating!" PB, New Westminster
"Annabel is very clear at explaining and an effective teacher. She has a joyful and interesting way of speaking which keeps my interest. The workshop was complete, informative, interesting and worthwhile, and I'd recommend anyone taking it." GB, Langley
Annabel has spent a number of years training in EFT and continues to refine her skills. Her creative and progressive approach to EFT is her own, yet it is deeply grounded in the core EFT principles as taught by Gary Craig.